Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Thing 8: Google Calendar

Well if I've learnt one thing, it's that the word calendar starts to look really wrong if you stare at it for too long! Seriously though, as I already use both iCal and Outlook calendar I really don't want or need another. I have to confess therefore that I didn't go much further than changing my settings a bit on this one. I did find the link to the blog post really interesting reading. http://musingsaboutlibrarianship.blogspot.com/2010/04/libraries-and-google-calender.html It is a really good collection of examples of library use of Google Calendar including screen shots, 'how to' instructions and links to similar blog posts. This was a great source of inspiration and reassured me that libraries are indeed embracing the 21st Century.

No comments:

Post a Comment