Monday, 24 September 2012

Thing 11: Mentoring

Oh dear I'm a bit behind again! I do already have a mentor, so there wasn't a great deal to do for this Thing, but I have put a little thought into the mentor-mentee relationship. I think there are lots of benefits to having a mentor and certainly mine is very good - the problem is that I think I'm a bit hopeless as a mentee! I don't feel that I'm really giving back in any way. Mostly this is because I have a mentor purely because I'm trying to complete Chartership, and as I currently don't have the time to do much on that front I very rarely have reason to contact my mentor. I can't help but feel that this is very bad of me - I know that she would make the time to respond to me if I were to contact her so I should definitley be making the effort myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment