Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Thing 17: The Medium is the Message- Prezi and Slideshare

Well there's nothing like seeing other people's professional looking Prezi presentations to make you feel completely incompetent! I tried, I really did, but I am no good at this. I think I have difficulty visualising the bigger picture - because the templates are set up so you work on an area at a time I find it hard to imagine what it will look like when I'm finished. For me to be able to do this properly I think I would have to design on paper and then copy into Prezi which at the moment I just don't have time to do. I do have an idea of a presentation I would like to make, but it will just have to wait until I have a bit more time. And some better graphics. There would be nothing worse than a well made presentation peppered with clip art images!

No comments:

Post a Comment